Our media centre manages all our latest news, speeches, and media releases. The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our media alerts service.
Latest media releases
- 17-322MR John Dimitropoulos permanently banned by ASIC from financial services and credit in connection with property and SMSF spruiking
- 17-321MR ASIC facilitates crowd-sourced funding by public companies
- 17-320MR Sirtex pays penalty for alleged continuous disclosure breach
- 17-319MR Sydney man faces charges for market manipulation
- 17-318MR ASIC remakes ‘sunsetting’ class orders relating to mortgage offset accounts and factoring arrangements
Journalists representing newspapers, magazines, radio and television outlets or journalists producing commissioned articles can contact the ASIC media unit on 1300 208 215, (International + 61 3 9280 4455) or email us.
- Visiting ASIC premises
- Requests for comments and interviews
- Requests for ASIC speakers and presenters
- ASIC media policy
- Follow us on Twitter @asicmedia
- ASIC responds to articles in the media
- View responses