Report technical difficulties
This page can assist you with content issues or technical difficulties you may be experiencing on the ASIC website.
This page contains:
- ASIC Connect website issues
- ASIC website issues
- Accessibility for assistive devices
- Service availability & system outages
- More information
ASIC Connect website issues
The ASIC Connect website allows you to search ASIC's registers to find information about companies, business names, auditors, liquidators, and other financial professionals. You can also update your details and apply for a registration.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties using ASIC Connect, you can report the issue using the Report a technical issue on ASIC Connect form below. We aim to respond to your enquiry within 2 business days.
When completing the general enquiry form:
- select the topic you are enquiring about from the first drop-down menu (e.g. Company or Business Name)
- select 'Online user help' from the second drop down menu
- outline the difficulty you are experiencing in the 'My question is about...' text box
- complete your personal details and submit your enquiry.
Note: You do not need to complete the 'Entity Number' or 'Entity Name' fields.
Report a technical issue on ASIC Connect
Refer to the ASIC Connect troubleshooting tips if you are experiencing issues with logging on, resetting password, online form issues, etc.
ASIC website issues
To report website content issues (including broken links), technical issues or to make general comments and suggestions on the ASIC website, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having difficulty with submitting a form (e.g. Fee Waiver Application), please use the 'Report a technical issue on ASIC Connect' form or refer to the ASIC Connect troubleshooting tips link above.
Accessibility for assistive devices
ASIC aims to make the ASIC website accessible for assistive devices by:
- designing pages so that they can easily be read by screen readers
- inserting a 'skip to content' link at the top of the page, which allows screen readers to skip navigational elements and go straight to the text
- providing alt text for images and text equivalents for detailed images
- providing transcripts or captions for video files.
If you have any difficulty accessing and viewing information, email email@example.com.
Service availability & system outages
For current and planned system outages, upgrades or interruptions, see service availability.